Coffee House to be held in April

Makala Doyle

You can find papers hung up around the high school for the Coffee House.

Makala Doyle, Staff Writer

Bellwood-Antis High School’s first Coffee House has been rescheduled for Thursday, April 4, from 7 p.m.-9 p.m. The event will be held in the middle school cafeteria, and will be sponsored by Aevidum and Musical Theatre.

There will be multiple activities offered to students who attend.

Students will be able to come, drink some coffee, talk with friends, and be entertained by performers. Performers will include students from chorus, band, speech league, and others, who will be performing all throughout the length of the Coffee House.

There will also be open mic, so anyone can come and share a talent, or just come to enjoy the Coffee House with friends.

Aevidum Advisor Mr. Matthew McNaul said, “I think it will be a great way for students to showcase their talents.”

If you plan on performing in the Poetry Slam, this will be the perfect place to practice your poem.

If you plan on performing in the Poetry Slam, which will be held in May, the Coffee House will be the perfect place to practice sharing your poem!

“It is really exciting to try something new,” added Aevidum Advisor Mr. Brandon Stewart. “This will be the first year for the Coffee House, and it will be a great place for students to all come together and see a lot of student performers.”

All students are encouraged to come to the Coffee House. Admission is free.

It could be a fun time to spend an evening socializing with other students and watching others showcase their talents!