YEARBOOK DEDICATION: Mr. Gabrielson

Back to Article
Back to Article

YEARBOOK DEDICATION: Mr. Gabrielson

Mr. Gabe  is the male recipient of this year's Tuckahoe dedication.

Mr. Gabe is the male recipient of this year's Tuckahoe dedication.

Bryce Graham

Bryce Graham

Bryce Graham

Anson Jones, Staff Writer

This year’s Tuckahoe Yearbook Male Teacher Awardee has been wonderful addition to the Bellwood-Antis family since 1996.  A graduate of Cambria Heights High School, he spent his school years hunting, fishing, trapping, and gardening.  He attended Indiana University of Pennsylvania for Accounting and Office Technologies and has been teaching for 21 years.

The awardee has taken on a huge responsibility here at Bellwood-Antis, from being the computer teacher for the freshman and sophomores to teaching financial literacy and multimedia electives.”

“Over the last two years, I have enjoyed our lunch conversations, and Mr. Gabrielson has really made me feel welcome as a new teacher coming into Bellwood,” said Mrs. Carson.

This awardee has been married to his wife Brenda Gabrielson for 23 years this July and has two children, Addison and Ian.  He loves to spend time outdoors, especially at his camp, riding his snowmobile, and watching the Pittsburgh Steelers.

The awardee has taken on a huge responsibility here at Bellwood-Antis, from being the computer teacher for the freshman and sophomores to teaching financial literacy and multimedia electives.

“I love Mr. Gabe.  I’m going to miss saying “hi” to him every morning.  It is what always made my day.  He’s east to talk to and easily one of my favorite teachers.  He never failed to make me laugh.  Not only is he easy-going, but I could always go to him for advice on my future, and we always had a meaningful conversations,” shared senior Saige McElwain.