2 Cool 4 School: Boyer Boys

Jackson+and+Lincoln+Boyer+have+their+own+lawn+care+business.+

Mya Decker

Jackson and Lincoln Boyer have their own lawn care business.

Mya Decker, Staff Writer

BluePrint News

Two Bellwood-Antis sophomores have been working hard and getting their hands dirty to learn what it means to run a business.

These two entrepreneurs are Lincoln and Jackson Boyer.

The Boyer Brothers have a lawn care business that they have maintained for several years. Lawn Boyz takes care of cutting your grass and yard clean up among many other summer services. The boys plan on adding winter services like shoveling snow in the near future.

Their efforts haven’t always been an official business, however. Last year when Jackson participated in the Young Entrepreneur Academy (YEA), the boys made cutting grass a profitable hobby.

When the Blueprint interviewed the brothers, Jackson said that the YEA made the business what it is today.

“YEA helped me to gain connections and help the business grow,” said Jackson.

To date, only Jackson and Lincoln are involved in the business. They do everything themselves, although they each have their specialties.

Lincoln said that while the physical work is equal between them both, Jackson handles most of the financials.

They plan to continue upholding the business for as long as possible. The Boyers enjoy doing what they are doing and want to keep helping people out!

The Lawn Boyz even have their own business cards, so get ahold of one and see about the “Lawn Boyz” taking care of your lawn!