Middle school announces Student of the Week

The newest middle school Students of the week are (L to r): Nathan Spiker, Caylee Conlon, Kevin Liang, and McCaulley Corle.

Noah Plank, Staff Writer

On Wednesday the middle school office announced the latest Students of the Week.

The fifth grade team has elected Mcculley Corle, student they believe “is a great role model for his peers.” Along with his excellent manners, teacher believe he is a true pleasure to have in class.

Moving up a level, in sixth grade, Kevin Liang was made student of the week by the Sixth Grade Team. This “hard worker”  is known for his “positive attitude” and how “helpful he is to others,” making him stand out from his fellow peers.  

The seventh grade teachers have decided to make Caylie Conlon their nominee. Caylie  has been known to be “helpful to teachers.” With her amazing ability in academics, her display of exemplary behavior, and her pleasant attitude, there’s no wonder why she was made seventh grade Student of the Week.

Last but not least is Nathan Spiker in eighth grade. The Eighth Grade Team chose Nathan because he is a “hardworking and honest student who is a pleasure to have in class.” He is also seen as an “excellent role mode.”

Congratulations to these four students for being better than the rest