College Corner with Julie Norris

Kaelynn Behrens

Julie Norris is this weeks College Corner!

Kaelynn Behrens, Editor in Chief

Senior, Julie Norris, has been accepted to Cedarville University in Ohio. Norris plans on pursuing their nursing program to be a family nurse practitioner.

Cedarville is unique because it approaches every major in a Biblical way. This school requires a minor in Biblical studies.

“Once I stepped onto campus, I knew that I was exactly where God wanted me to be,” said Norris.

CU offers three different nursing degrees and Norris will be a part of all three. Her goal of being a nurse practitioner requires a mixture of a BSN, MSN, and FNP degree, as well as a certain amount biblical knowledge that is not required for the job but required for the school.

After graduation, Julie plans on using her skills to help others in different countries. She wants to do a lot of missions work and travel.

Within the school, Julie will try out for their worship team, be an editor for their school newspaper, and work at the Chick-Fil-A on campus .

“I will miss all of the teachers who not only cared about my GPA, but they also cared about me as a person. I didn’t think I would have found myself a part of such an amazing community. I’m so grateful,” said Norris, who transferred to B-A from Hollidaysburg her freshman year.