BAMS Students of the Week Named

Back to Article
Back to Article

BAMS Students of the Week Named

This week's BAMS Students of the Week are: (L to R) Eric Johnson, Maddie Larson, Zachary Gonzalez & Kaylee Isett.

Shawna Lovrich

Shawna Lovrich

Shawna Lovrich

This BAMS teachers have selected four Students of the Week, one from each grade level, based on the following criteria: Individuals who stand out and are hardworking and respectful. This week’s achievement goes out to these students:

In fifth grade, Eric Johnson was chosen by the 5th Grade Team because he is well mannered, considerate, hard-working, polite and helpful.

In sixth grade, Maddie Larson was nominated by the 6th Grade Team because she is kind, helpful, hard-working, respectful and reliable. Maddie is a pleasure to have in class.

In seventh grade, Zachary Gonzalez was selected by the 7th Grade Team because he is cooperative, polite, helpful to teachers and a good role model.

In eighth grade, Kaylee Isett was picked by the 8th Grade Team because she is respectful, hardworking, a positive role model, provides great class participation, and is academically focused.

Congratulations to these Students of the Week! Keep up the awesome work!