Eve or Day; When Do You Celebrate?

Ali Wagner

Christmas time is here and so is the annual Christmas Craft Show,.

When it comes to opening celebrating Christmas, there are couple types of people. There are the people who open one or two presents on Christmas Eve and then save the rest for Christmas day. The people who exchange gifts between the family and open the rest on Christmas morning. And then there are the people who save all their presents for Christmas morning.

How can I open my presents on Christmas Eve if Santa hasn’t come yet?

— Krystina Taylor

Most freshman said that they open one or two presents on Christmas Eve, then open the rest on Christmas day. However, there were a few stragglers.

“How can I open my presents on Christmas Eve if Santa hasn’t come yet?” Freshman Krystina Taylor told us angrily

Freshman Olivia Thomas told us that she normally goes to a party on Christmas Eve and then spends Christmas Eve with her family.

“We just open our pajamas on Christmas Eve, but the presents are for Christmas morning.” freshman Tylar Clemente told us

Some people even said that they spend Christmas Eve with their family and exchange family gifts then. Others said that they just save everything for Christmas day.

“We just open all of our presents on Christmas Day” Bellwood-Antis math teacher Mrs. Frank told us

And then there is  Freshman Paige Wenner, who cant remember what she does for Christmas at all.

There are many traditions that families have that either take place on Christmas Eve or Christmas, whether it’s spending Christmas Eve with your family or just saving all family time for Christmas day, It all comes down to Christmas or Christmas Eve.