Power of Three: Best basketball shoes

public domain image
LeBron makes a durable and aesthetically pleasing basketball shoe, but it didn’t make the list of our top 3.

Hopefully everyone has heard of the game of basketball and maybe even played it. The shoes people wear play a huge role, whether that’s the way they look or the way they perform.

In the NBA, players can get endorsements or sponsorships from major shoe companies, which usually leads to players having their own shoe.

Today I will talk about the top 3 basketball shoes.

1. Nike Kobe 6’s. Kobe stands for Kobe Bryant, who sadly passed away in 2020, four years after retiring. There are 11 different versions of Kobe’s shoe, but some people think the 6’s are the best. The 6’s have a lot of good-looking versions/colorways. The 6’s have one of the best shoes in basketball, The Kobe Grinches. They are one of the most expensive shoes, but many think that they are worth every cent.

2.Nike Kyrie 7’s. Kyrie stands for Kyrie Irving, who still plays in the NBA, but he unfortunately got his contract with Nike cut. Kyrie has had 9 different types of shoes, but many people think the 7’s are the best. Kyrie made some of the best shoes in basketball. The 7’s barely beat the 4’s, but the 7’s have numerous colorways. These shoes are also some of the most comfortable shoes in basketball, also they aren’t heavy or thick.

3. Nike PG 6’s. The “PG” stands for Paul George, who is currently a professional basketball player. The PG shoe has had 6 different versions to it, but it’s widely held that the 6’s (most recent) are the best. These shoes are extremely comfortable and very lightweight. The 6’s have so many color ways and versions my personal favorite is either all black or hot wheels.