Power of Three: Best basketball shoes

this+isnt+a+shoe+on+the+list%2C+but+its+definitely+nice.+
public domain image
this isn’t a shoe on the list, but it’s definitely nice.

Hopefully everyone has heard of basketball or has even played it. The shoes people wear play a huge role, whether that’s the way they look or the way they perform. In the NBA players can get endorsements or sponsorships which usually lead to their own shoe. Today I will talk about the top 3 basketball shoes.

1. Nike Kobe 6’s. Kobe stands for Kobe Bryant, who sadly passed away shortly after retiring. There are 11 different versions of Kobe’s shoe, but some people think the 6’s are the best. The 6’s have a lot of good-looking versions/colorways. The 6’s have one of the best shoes in basketball, The Kobe Grinches. The 6’s have are one of the most expensive shoes, but many think that they are worth every cent.

2.Nike Kyrie 7’s. Kyrie stands for Kyrie Irving which still plays in the NBA, but he sadly got his contract from Nike cut. Kyrie has had 9 different types of shoes, but other people think the 7’s are the best. Kyrie made some of the best shoes in basketball. The 7’s barely beat the 4’s, but the 7’s have numerous color ways. These shoes are also one of the most comfortable shoes in basketball, also they aren’t heavy or thick.

3. Nike PG 6’s. The “PG” stands for Paul George which is currently a professional basketball player. The PG shoe has had 6 different versions to it, but from what I hear the 6’s (most recent) are the best. These shoes are extremely comfortable and very lightweight. The 6’s have so many color ways and versions my personal favorite is either all black or hot wheels.