Law class holds mock trials
Priced out of playing

Priced out of playing

April 26, 2024

BAHS teachers get their classrooms back

BAHS teachers get their classrooms back

April 26, 2024

Student teacher support program launches in Pennsylvania

April 26, 2024

XC teams shine at big invitational

Connor Hunter
Julie Kraft posted a season-best time last week and then finished in the top 10 at the Blair-Huntingdon Invitational.

On Monday, the Bellwood-Antis cross country teams attended the Blair-Huntington County Meet held at Logan Elementary School, with several of the Devils’ youngest runners making an impact.

The Lady Devils had freshman Julie Kraft, sophomore Elliana Patterson, and junior Rylie Andrews all finish in the top 15 runners. Kraft managed to earn a medal for being the top freshman finisher outside of the top 7, and Patterson was the first Sophomore after the top 7.

Kraft was 10th overall with a time of 23:33. Patterson was close behind with a time of 23:51, and Andrews was 14th in 24:41.

Kraft, throughout the season, has only improved with each race. Recently, she hit a new personal best of 22:39.

“I have a positive mindset,” Kraft said. “If I stay positive it works.”

Kraft began the season by running 30 minutes flat. “That’s a lot of improvement,” Kraft said.

The boys had three runners earn medals. Mason Nagle earned a medal for being in the Top 7 freshman to finish. Cameron Gallagher and Martin Fatzinger earned medals for finishing as top sophomores.