Power of Three: Best sports drinks

Jackson Dorminy
Gatorade is widely accepted as the best sports drink around.

Pretty much everyone has had a sports drink before, whether that’s playing a sport or just drinking it in general. Most sports drinks replenish your thirst and electrolytes. Not to mention, they also taste amazing. Today I will be talking about the top 3 sports drinks.

1: Gatorade: Gatorade secures the number 1 spot for many reasons. One reason being its many great tasting flavors (22), I recommend Cool Blue. Another reason being the company’s HOF cover athletes like Michael Jordan, Usain Blot, Leo Messi, and Serena Williams. Gatorade is also one of the best drinks to drink when you’re sick, because of the many electrolytes it contains.

2: Powerade. Powerade steals the #2 spot for a couple reasons. Even though Powerade might not taste as good as Gatorade, it is healthier. Powerade contains a good amount of vitamin B12 and minerals. Plus Powerade has a lot of great tasting flavors (15), my personal favorite is citrus blast. Powerade has sponsored many athletes like Damian Lillard, Ja Morant, and Alex Morgan.

3: Body Armor. Body Armor takes the number 3 spot, but just by a little. Body armor is the healthiest drink out of these three because the drink contains blended vitamins, coconut water, and no artificial flavors or sweeteners. Body armor also has lots of flavors (12), my favorite flavor is probably strawberry banana. Body armor also sponsors Mike Trout, Rob Gronkowski, and Klay Thompson.

View Comments (3)