Holiday-ish: National Buffet day

Public Domain Imange
Buffet of mouth-watering food

On January 2nd, National buffet day recognizes a popular dining destination for Americans. The buffet restaurant offers a variety of selections making it possible for every member of the family to find what they want to eat.

Today is National Buffet day.

A buffet system serves several food choices in a central location. People can easily view and select the food to serve themselves. Buffets are useful for feeding large groups of individuals at one time. Consequently, hotels, restaurants, and conventions offer buffets as a convenient way of providing services to their customers and hosting events. Nevertheless, buffet lines work well in a home setting too.

Head out to your favorite buffet style restaurant. Today, our choice of buffet styles have changed too. Many buffets cater to a specific cuisine. Check out these styles of buffets:

• All pasta buffets – pesto, marinara, and Alfredo galore. Pass the cheese, please!
  • A salad lover’s delight includes every topping imaginable and several selections of greens.
  • Seafood buffets offer crab legs, lobster, shrimp, and more.
  • Pizza buffets provide pizza lovers with all the standards, but they will also make your favorites on request.
  • Asian buffets offer up noodles, rice, kung pao, General Tso, pad Tai, egg rolls, won tons, soup, and tea.
  • Sushi buffets provide freshly made sushi so you can mix and match to your delight, wasabi and ginger included.