College Corner: Ethan Robertson

Jordan Hescox
Ethan posing in front of new school art.

Ethan Robertson is a senior at Bellwood-Antis, and after this school year he plans on attending Robert Morris University to major in News and Sports Communication. His main reason for this major choice is because throughout his life, he has been very involved in the sports world. Becoming a sports journalist is his main goal.

“I want to do sports journalism, or something related to sports,” said Ethan.

Ethan has played football for Bellwood-Antis for four years, so sports to him is a main passion. Other than playing football, Ethan enjoys studying professional sports and their history, and working on computers is another passion of his.

When asked about what led him to his decision of RMU, Ethan responded, “It wasn’t too big, but it wasn’t a small school. I would also live in Pittsburgh, which is beautiful.” RMU’s location would allow Ethan to experience the city life, and he could possibly make connections with people involved with the sports world in Pittsburgh.

During the school day, Ethan’s favorite class is American History with Mrs. Auberzinski. American history seems to be a favorite class by many seniors because of Mrs. A’s joyous attitude.