Middle school announces Students of the Week

Middle school Students of the Week include: (l to r) Caleb Beiswenger, Hannah McClellan, Kayeleena Lauver, and Brylee Hewitt.

Sakeria Haralson, Staff Writer

The Middle School announced their students of the week! The four chosen students have been picked for the outstanding characteristics they show through out the school day.

The fifth grader of the week is Brylee Hewitt. The fifth grade teachers choose her because she is a conscientious student who follows classroom and school rules. The teachers say she is a pleasure to have in class.

The sixth grader of the week is Kayeleena Lauver. The sixth grade teachers choose her because she is kind and helpful. They say she is respectful to everyone and often participates in class.

The seventh grader of the week is Hannah McClellan. She was selected by the seventh grade teachers because she has a great attitude. She has great academics and great class participation.

The eighth grader of the week is Caleb Beiswenger. He was nominated by the eighth grade teachers because he is a leader among his classmates. He exemplifies character and work ethic in the classroom.