B-A celebrates its teachers

Jes Heaton

Mrs. Szynal received an appreciation certificate from Maria Cuevas during Teacher Appreciation Week.

Kaelynn Behrens, Editor in Chief

This past week at Bellwood-Antis was Teacher Appreciation Week.

Each day consisted of activities geared towards teacher appreciation, but the Renaissance Club wanted to do something special for the B-A teachers each day of the week.

BluePrint News

There was an Appreciation Station on the wall outside the cafeteria where students could write which teacher they appreciate and why on Monday. On Tuesday morning, teachers were excited to find a pack of gum on their desks with a inspiring note.

On Wednesday, teachers received a room service order of their favorite food and drink. On Thursday morning, teachers were given coffee and a blue and gold iced doughnut. To wrap up the week, teachers could go into the faculty lounge and have tacos for lunch on Friday.

Mr. Richard Schreier, the Bellwood-Antis High School principal, even brought in pies made by his mother-in-law.

Throughout the week, certain doors throughout the school were decorated to show how much the student body appreciates their teachers.

In addition to all of the Renaissance Clubs hard work, The BA BluePrint delivered handmade appreciation certificates to teachers. Students in the club got to pick a teacher they appreciate most and give them their personal award.

Mr. Schreier also awarded a free teacher dress down day on Thursday.