See You at the Pole has big turnout

Isaac+Mills+%28left%29+and+Ryan+Boslough+%28right%29+led+Bellwood-Antis+students+in+a+prayer+service+before+school+this+morning.++

Sue Zong

Isaac Mills (left) and Ryan Boslough (right) led Bellwood-Antis students in a prayer service before school this morning.

Emily Wagner, Staff Writer

See you at the Pole was sponsored by the FCA this morning. Thanks to a big turnout, the event was held in the school yard separating the B-A high school and Myers Elementary School.

Seventy-one students participated in a prayer service led by Isaac Mills and Ryan Bouslough.  This is the 17th time Bellwood-Antis has participated in this event.

Not only did students participate in this event, but there were adults from the school and the community, including FCA advisor Mr. Lovrich, Mr. Hescox, Mrs. Zong, and Dave Taylor.

“I was very happy that so many students came to make a stand for their faith.  I thought it went very well and brought glory to God.  I thank God for all he has blessed us with for this great school,” said FCA President Isaac Mills.

“I was very pleased with the attendance.  Think that’s incredible.  A lot of people came out which included students, staff, and members of the community,” said FCA Vice President Ryan Bouslough.