B-A students inducted into honor society

Bellwood-Antis School District

Ten B-A students earned membership in the National Technical Honor Society. Those students include: bottom row (l to r) – Gabriella Musselman, Matthew Luther, Ashlyn Holby, Jeremy Brown, and Devon Bacon; top row (l to r) – Holden McClellan, Karlee Langenbacher, Paige Otto, Makayla Rodland, and Hannah Williams.

Aaron Laird, Page Editor

Ten Bellwood-Antis students have been inducted into the National Technical Honor Society. The students are all enrolled in the Greater Altoona Career and Technology center.

The group includes:

Seniors: Karlee Langenbacher, Paige Otto, Mikaya Rodland, Hannah Williams, and Holden McClean

Juniors: Devon Bacon, Jeremy Brown, Ashlyn Holby, Matthew Luther, and Gabriella Musselman

The National Technical Honor Society is an educational non-profit that exists to honor, recognize, and empower students and teachers in Career & Technical Education.

The NTHS helps kids Seek postsecondary education by awarding over $300,000 in scholarship annually. Position themselves ahead of competition in today’s highly competitive workforce. Earn recognition for superior achievement in career and technical fields. Build career portfolios with professional letters of recommendation. Connect to global career and technical education networks. Discover opportunities with leading business and industry. Serve in leadership roles in communities and industries.

To qualify for NTHS a student must achieve a minimum 3.0 GPA either overall or in their selected field of study. Students must then maintain a standard of conduct as recommended by the NTHS, which includes good citizenship and dedication at school and work.