The Pines to visit Bellwood-Antis for concert

The Pines will be playing a special concert for Bellwood-Antis High School students next Thursday afternoon.

Kimberly Bennett, Editor in chief

One of Blair county’s hottest local bands will be preforming for the Bellwood-Antis School District next week.

The Pines, an up-and-coming band featuring B-A senior Daman Mills on vocals, will be performing in the high school auditorium on February 16, during 7th and 8th period. They will be performing all of their favorite songs.

I am excited for the performance, but not nearly as excited as the rest of the guys in the band since they get to preform at my school this time.

— Daman Mills

High school principal Mr. Richard Schreier first approached the boys after they preformed at Central High school.

The group is very excited for the performance. Mills said, “ I am excited for the performance, but not nearly as excited as the rest of the guys in the band since they get to preform at my school this time.”

The Pines will be preforming anything the crowd wants, like Harry Styles, Aerosmith, Billy Joel, The Beatles, Metallic, and many more.

Along with Mills, the Pines consist of three students who attend Central: Ben Brumbaugh, Alex Snyder, and Logan Warner.

The band initially formed in 2019 and Mills came on board in 2022. They have played many local events and venues like Morrison Cover, the Diamond in Hollidaysburg, and the BullPen.

This will be a nice treat to end the week! Hope to see you there!