Power of Three: Top 3 Most broken New Year’s resolutions

It is now 2024, and one of the best things to a new year is the new resolutions you get to make. Some resolutions you could make would be being a better person, eating better, starting a diet, traveling the world, save money better, and maybe getting closer to family and friends. Well today I will be talking about the top 3 most broken new year’s resolutions.

1. Getting fit

After many many cookies and candies the main goal for you might be losing weight and improving your fitness. Each and every year fitness clubs/gyms offer deals and promotions to those who want to improve themselves. Studies show that 60% of gym memberships aren’t used by the middle of February. Even though it’s great to get fit, sometimes it’s not as easy as it seems.

2. Eat Healthier/Start a diet

During the holidays people will eat and drink things that aren’t good for them like cookies, cake, candy, chips and dip, eggnog, hot chocolate, and some milk. Most people think swapping these foods with things like non fat food, protein based foods, and some fruit or veggies. Roughly 85% of people who start a diet can’t maintain it. The problem with starting these diets and eating healthy is people will start thinking the only foods they are able to eat has to be healthy/good for them.

3. Traveling the world

After New Year’s one of the biggest things people want to do is traveling/exploring. People will start wanting to visit the beaches, one of the 7 wonders, or just something to get out of town. But then some reality sets in, and maybe your budgets low or there’s no open hotels/places to stay. Besides, not traveling saves your from any unwanted stress and headaches (plus you get to save some money).