Power of Three: Top 3 current NBA players

Football may be the big talk right now, but NBA has just reached the halfway point of the season. Some of these great players are already being talked for being MVP, ROTY, DPOTY, and obviously a championship ring. The NBA is absolutely tacked with talent, but today I’m gonna talk about the top 3.

1. Nikola Jokic. There’s no doubt Nikola Jokic (Joker) is a dominating paint beast. The Joker absolutely dominated the league last year almost averaging a triple-double, and braking many records. Joker has won 2 MVPS and 1 Finals MVP along with a championship ring with his team, The Denver Nuggets. This year he has started out strong averaging 26.3 ppg, 12.1 reb, and 9.0 assists, and he recently scored 70 points in one game which puts him on the all-time single game scoring record. It’s crazy that he is almost averaging a triple-double again. Jokic is tied for first in the MVP race with Joel Embiid.

2. Joel Embiid. Joel Embiid is known as a dominating and versatile player, which can be a scary sight. Joel and the 76ers have made playoffs for the last 6 years which is a good thing, but they have only made it to as far as conference semifinals (2nd round). This season he is currently averaging 35.3 ppg, 11.3 reb, and 5.7 assists. Joel has won 1 Mvp, and has made 6 all- star appearances. He is currently tied in the MVP race, but he can’t miss many more games or else he will be out of the race.

3. Luka Doncic. No doubt Luka Doncic is an absolute scoring machine. In the past the Mavericks and him made it the playoffs but hasn’t truly reached that championship goal. He is currently averaging 34.7 ppg, 8.6 reb, 9.6 assists. Luka recently just made it on the all time single game scoring list by scoring 73 points against the Hawks, and winning 148-143. Sadly the mavericks are having a mediocre season, and only have a record of 25-20. Luka is also in the MVP race, but having someone like Jokic infront of him will make it hard.

HM: Giannis Antetokounmpo