Power of Three: Best Cities

Public domain image
Denver, Colorado, is one of the top cities in the United States.

The USA has a population of about 342 million people. Now see, in the USA you can either live in a small town or some type of city. Some towns/cities can be better or worse than others, but today I’m gonna talk about the best.

1. Green Bay. Green Bay is located on the eastern edge of Wisconsin. Green Bay has been ranked as America’s top city by several outlets. It is said that Green Bay has the big-city conveniences and small-town vibes. Green Bay has a wonderful small town/city look to it. It’s supposedly the best place to live based on safety, and how low costs can be. This city has a very low crime rate, plus it has amazing places to shop. Green Bay has one of the top football teams in the NFL.

2. Austin. Austin is located near the middle of Texas. Austin has a population of around 2,275,000 people. Austin is filled with many great activities like hiking, kayaking, paddle boarding, watching a UT Longhorns game, and eating all the delicious Texas foods. This city is truly known for the Texas state capitol, which is located near the middle of the city. Its sports teams are Austin Spurs and Austin FC. This city is honestly a really nice place all around, and I think it would be a great place to live considering prices are supposedly low.

3. Denver. Denver is located in the northeastern section of Colorado. Denver’s population stands at around 709,000. Denver is looked at as a no man’s land since its located in Colorado, but it’s much more than that. This city is filled with many amazing views, places, and activities. The city’s sports teams are the Colorado Rockies, the Denver Broncos and the Denver Nuggets, which actually just won an NBA championship. This city is an amazing place to live because of its great prices on houses, and it’s filled with amazing people.

HM: New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago. The only reason these three weren’t in the top 3 is because they are expensive. These cities are tourist attractions and just overall big cities, but if you truly want to live there it could be hard.