Power of Three: Top 3 Current MLB Teams

Public domain image by Ricelawmd
Camden Yards in Baltimore is the home of the Orioles, one of the three top teams in Major League Baseball.

Spring sports are officially started, which means MLB (America’s greatest past time) just kicked off it’s season. So I think it’s time to make some predictions on who’s the best.

1. Braves. The Atlanta Braves have proved time and time again that they are a great overall team. Not only are they 17-6, but they have been playoff favorites since last year. The Braves lead the league in batting average at #1, but are 5th overall in Homeruns. They also are tied for 3rd in wins. One of the things that makes this team amazing is all their young/talented players that are locked on the team for a few years. Some of these big named players are Ronald Acuna, Matt Olsen, Austin Riley, and Sean Murphy.

2. Guardians. The Cleveland Guardians are usually pretty decent, but definitely aren’t the most winningest team. They are currently 17-7, and have been tearing up the league. The Guardians currently rank 7th for batting average and #1 for wins. They are also ranked #1 for being hit by pitch. This team is full of talented young soon to be stars. There are a few pretty “big name” player on this team like Jose Ramirez, Steven Kwan, Josh Naylor, Tyler Freeman, and Will Brennan.

3. Orioles. The Baltimore Orioles are definitely rolling through their games this year. They are currently 16-8, and are competing with the Yankees for that #1 division spot. So far The Orioles are #1 in Homeruns and 5th in batting average. They are also 10th in stolen bases. This team is so exciting and entertaining, plus its stacked with all levels of talent. Some of the big players on this team include Jackson Holliday, Adley Rutschmen, Cedric Mullins, Ryan Mountcastle, and Gunnar Henderson.

HM: Yankees