New Teacher: Mrs. Kustaborder

Sara Kraft
Mrs. Kustaborder is a new teacher in the middle school.

Mrs. Kustaborder is our new 7th grade history teacher this year at BAMS.  While she is new to our school, she comes with plenty of experience!

Experience

“My favorite thing about teaching is sharing my love of geography with all of my students.” Mrs. Kustaborder shared.  She taught in the  Altoona Area School District  for sixteen years. For most of that time, she taught 7th-grade World Geography. Aside from school, her favorite place to vacation is Walt Disney World.

A New Beginning

Mrs. Kustaborder shared, “One of the biggest differences is the size of the school.” Her last school had, on average, a total of six-hundred 6th, 7th, and 8th graders. She said, “Bellwood is a lot smaller, which I really enjoy.” She loves Bellwood and is excited to be here! She has wanted to teach here for a couple of years.  She is excited to teach in the district where her children attend school.  Mrs. Kustaborder is a proud Bellwood resident.

A New Vision

Mrs. Kustaborder would like to be involved during the school year, either helping out with activities, or attending school events. She would like to attend musicals or maybe even chaperone students, when needed. She is looking forward to becoming involved in the middle school and Bellwood community.

We are lucky to have an experienced  teacher join our 7th grade team at the Bellwood-Antis Middle School!