Middle school Students of the Week

Middle school Students of the Week are: (l to r) Hannah McClellan, Dallas Smithmyer, Michael Kienzle, and Abby Orona.

Beau Potter, Staff Writer

Four more students have been recognized as great examples of what a model student is and what their values should be.

For their efforts, Hannah McClellan, Dallas Smithmyer, Michael Kienzle, and Abby Orona were named middle school Students of the Week.

For Fifth grade Hannah McClellan was picked by the fifth grade teachers for showing hard work and great manners in class. Her teachers say she “is a great model for her peers”.

Sixth grade’s Dallas Smithmyer was chosen for his hard work and helpfulness to his peers. His teachers also believe he “has a positive attitude and completes his work”.

Seventh grade’s Michael Kienzle was selected for his academic achievements. His teachers say “he puts forth good effort” and that “Michael also has good behavior”.

Finally, Abby Orona was elected by the eighth grade team for being a “model student”. She gives off a positive attitude and delivers good work ethic. Her teachers say she “has improved all aspects of student life.”