The Culture and Climate Committee Makes School Cool
Power of Three: Top 3 Star Wars Movies

Power of Three: Top 3 Star Wars Movies

May 2, 2024

Two BA musicians win scholarships

Two BA musicians win scholarships

May 2, 2024

Bellwood-Antis sells football stadium naming rights

May 1, 2024

Freshman class officers announced

2023-24 freshman class officers include: (front row, l to r) Ian Clark, Noah Corclic, and Eric Johnson; (backrow, 1 to r) Blake Pennington, Morgan Snowberger, and Julie Kraft.

The freshman class officers were announced on Monday.

Listed below are the winners:

President: Blake Pennington

Vice President: Julie Kraft

Treasurer: Eric Johnson

Secretary: Ian Clark

Social Chairs: Noah Cokrlic and Morgan Snowbeger 

These students all ran their own campaigns, which lasted for one week. They created visually appealing posters with their own slogans to win over the votes.

“The students had amazing signs and slogans and put a lot of efforts into their campaigns,” said freshman class advisor Mr. Naylor. “We have a group of eager and responsible freshmen as our class officers.”

Along with creating posters, they also decorated canisters for a fundraiser. With these decorated canisters, they placed them in the cafeteria to raise money. All of the proceeds from the canister fundraiser go to the central PA Humane Society.

Last years’ officers were able to raise $100 for the Humane Society, and this year they hope to raise even more! 

These students also have the responsibility of organizing their class parties, along with the freshman candy sale, which is another fundraiser that contributes to prom, senior class trip, and graduation.