Alien body discovered at BAHS

Jayden Bartlebaugh
Suspicions of alien activity at Bellwood-Antis have heightened in recent days.

In a recent discovery after an expedition to the Bellwood-Antis High School basement, an unidentified creature along with its eggs was discovered.

The expedition was led by a group of students after strange phenomena have been occurring at B-A. These phenomena include low gravity areas where students feel almost weightless.

“It was strange. One moment I was grading papers and the next everything was floating. I felt a strange tingling all throughout my body as I saw chairs float to the ceiling,” said Kerry Naylor, a teacher at Bellwood.

During the expedition, the students discovered a strange alien-like body in the basement. Next to the body were 4 small green eggs thought to have come from the odd creature.

After the discovery, a lot of questions were asked about whether aliens were hiding among us. One teacher that was accused of being an alien himself was Mr. Rhone.

“Aliens in Bellwood is preposterous! Even if aliens did exist in Bellwood, we should leave them alone because they totally aren’t planning world domination,” Mr. Rhone said.

Due to the circumstances of the situation, principal Mr. Schreier called the FBI to take further action. The FBI team conducted several tests that are currently partially classified. What is known is the absurd amount of radiation emanating from the basement, coming from a small-scale nuclear reactor that powers some massive object. The object seems to be some sort of mother ship that scales the entirety of the basement. This has brought up concerns for student safety and whether or not we should evacuate the school. The majority of students have resorted to using tin foil hats as a way to protect themselves from the aliens.

Mr. Rhone heard about the news and had a few things to say.

“Who ever owns the Anti-Gravitational Rotary Spaceship, that is we should do: leave it alone and let it charge. Clearly they want it left alone and are NOT using it for world domination,” said Mr. Rhone.

The FBI investigation concluded that the spaceship was to be used for world domination.

Many have speculated that Mr. Rhone is responsible for the radiation and eggs found beneath Bellwood.