Bellwood looks for recent graduates to share post-high school experience

Kerry Naylor
BAHS Graduation 2022. Recent B-A grads are being asked to return to the school after New Year’s for an Alumni Panel.

Bellwood alumni who graduated in 2019 or after are being called to share their invaluable experience of their time after high school.

The first-of-its-kind Alumni Panel is scheduled to take place Friday, January 5 at 1:30.

Any B-A graduates interested are called to talk about their experiences with the current seniors. BAHS is hoping for a variety of alumni who have taken different post high school paths such as college, community college, trade school, the military, the workforce, students who switched schools/majors, and part-time students. 

Any recent alumni who are interested in taking part in this event should fill out the google form attached in this link.

After completing the form, Mr. Schreier and Mrs. McNelis will be in contact for further specifications of the event. Lunch will be offered prior to the event.

If anyone has contact with any recent graduates, please share this information with them, as this could greatly benefit future graduates.