ARTIST OF THE WEEK: Konnor Miller

Abigail Eckenrod
This week’s Artist of The Week is senior Konnor Miller! Congrats!

This week’s Artist Of the Week is Konnor Miller! Konnor is a senior Bellwood and participates in high school concert band as well as track and field.

Konnor can be found in the music room most days helping out the department as the concert band Vice-President. (Abigail Eckenrod)

Konnor really values both activities because of the social aspect behind it, and there’s a lot of self improvement that can also be achieved.

When asked his accomplishments he’s made in his activities, Miller responded “Nothing too crazy,”

Konnor’s motivation to continue what he does is the thought that he can do both activities after high school and potentially make money off of it. Although, he does not plan to continue pursuing music solely after high school, he hopes to continue doing track and field.

Konnor is currently applying to different colleges to major in finance.

One piece of advice Konnor would give to younger students is, “Work hard and don’t take time for granted.”

Congratulations Konnor! We can’t wait to see what you do next!