Super Sub: Mr. Seitz

We love our teachers here at Bellwood-Antis Middle School but everyone gets sick or needs a vacation once in a while, so we are lucky to have substitute teachers like Mr. Seitz to temporarily fill their shoes. Mr. Seitz is the perfect candidate for “Super Sub.” When asked, “How long have you been subbing?, ” he answered “too long to actually remember!” We are grateful he sticks around! 

We asked Mr. Seitz why he decided to start subbing, and he said “I like the flexible schedule. There is less stress compared to being a full-time teacher.” He enjoys subbing for history and physical education class. He loves to sub in all schools and doesn’t have a preference when it comes to elementary, middle, or high school. When asked, “What is one thing you would change about subbing?, ” he responded with “A little better pay.”

Next, we asked him what he does when his students are doing work and he responded, “I try to see if they might need some help without giving them any answers.” Mr. Seitz said he really enjoys subbing. Outside of subbing, Mr. Seitz umpires spring and summer league baseball games.  

Mr. Seitz is a great substitute teacher who cares about our school system and all of his students. He is very important to our school district and we are so lucky to have him as a substitute teacher.