Law class holds mock trials
Priced out of playing

Priced out of playing

April 26, 2024

BAHS teachers get their classrooms back

BAHS teachers get their classrooms back

April 26, 2024

Student teacher support program launches in Pennsylvania

April 26, 2024

Bardell recognized on Senior Night for the Golden Eagles

Terry McCaulley
Conner Bardell was recognized at Senior Night for the Tyrone/Bellwood-Antis co-op soccer team. He shared the moment with his father Chaye and his mother Billie Jo.

Bellwood-Antis  senior Conner Bardell was honored last night on Senior Night for the Tyrone/Bellwood-Antis co-op soccer team.

B-A freshman Noah Gulvas makes a move in Tyrone’s loss to Central. (Terry McCaulley)

Bardell played a key role in the Golden Eagles lineup this year. He is a right winger, and so far he has scored 5 goals on the season. Overall, the young team has had some struggles, but Bardell has remained a leader throughout the season.

The boys played on their home field where they ended up losing 3-0 to the tough Central Dragons. The team still has three games left on their schedule: Bald Eagle Area, Bellefonte, and Penns Valley. 

Last week, the Golden Eagles managed to go 1-1-1 in their games. 

On Monday, they traveled to Clearfield where they continued their recent win streak to three games in a row. Conner Bardell scored one goal in the first half, and then another one in the second half. Senior Rocky Romani also scored a goal in the second half.

Wednesday, the boys took on BG at home. The game ended in a 4-4 tie, which happened to be the Eagles’ highest scoring game of the season. Notable scores for the Golden Eagles were from Jake Baker, Conner Bardell, Elijah Knarr, and Grant Miller. 

Tyrone/B-A played its last game of the week on Thursday. This time they challenged Penn Cambria on their home turf. Unfortunately, the game ended the same way the Eagles’ first meeting with Penn Cambria went, with Tyrone coming up short.

Tyrone’s overall record is 3-10-2. The Eagles are ranked No. 9 in District 6 3A.