SUPER SENIOR: Hannah Hornberger

Julie Norris

Hannah Hornberger, shown with Ali Dumin and Tina Hollen before math class, has made a big splash in her four years at BAHS.

Senior Hannah Hornberger is recognized as one smart cookie at Bellwood-Antis. Creative and pugnacious, Hannah  is our Super Senior.

An avid member of the Forensics team and Mock trial, Hannah has an eloquent way with words. If that wasn’t enough, she boasts one of few Soprano One positions in the B-A chorus, and enjoys playing the saxophone in concert band.

Her academic smarts have also proven a critical portion of the high school Scholastic Scrimmage team.

When she’s not in school, Hannah enjoys reading, writing, and video gaming.

After high school, Hannah plans to obtain her bachelor’s degree at John Jay College of Criminal Justice. Following her graduation, she wants to attend the New York police academy to become a NYPO.

There are many things to love about Bellwood-Antis High, and for Hannah, like most of B-A’s student body, it’s the size.

“It’s really small and you know everyone,” said Hannah. “Not only this, but we offer many clubs and groups too.”

She also pointed out how many amazing teachers Bellwood-Antis has brought her to.

Of Hannah’s fondest high school memories, her favorite is debating in Mr. Naylor’s class.

Senior Jake Miller, a close friend of Hannah, put it very simply why Hannah makes a good friend to have.

“She’s always very interesting,” he said.