What is BAHS thankful for?

The time is upon us. The time to be thankful for everything we have in our lives.  This year the Bellwood-Antis teaching staff has made sure to show what they are thankful for in their lives.  A few teachers were asked the question – what are you thankful for?

“I’m thankful that our political climate is exciting and gives me something to talk about in class, because goodness knows civics isn’t exciting.” -Mr. McNaul

“I’m thankful for the old men section at Kohls.” -Mr. Naylor (looking dashing in his sweater vest I might add).

“I’m thankful for COVID-19 so that I can lecture about the dangers of it instead of teaching chemistry.” -Ms. Clippard

“I’m thankful that Penn State football is so bad this year that no one can make fun of Pitt.” -Mr. Elder

“I’m thankful that my students love constantly working on extensive homework assignments.” -Mrs. Frank

“I’m thankful that the COVID cases in Pennsylvania keep rising so I have something to talk about.” -Mrs. Flarend

“I’m thankful for problem attic that allows me to give work without actually teaching.” -Mrs Stinson

The students of BAHS were then asked what they were thankful for.  The question sheets were given to Principal Schreier and distributed to students. For some reason every question sheet came back with the same answer.  

“I’m thankful for the opportunity to begin virtual learning and be done with in school learning.”

Editor-in-chief, Jake Bollinger was the one that went to the office to pick up the question sheets.

“When I walked into the office it looked suspiciously like Mr. Schreier was filling out the questions himself but it was too hard to tell.” said Bollinger.

Whatever the case may be its important that The students and staff stay safe, happy, and healthy over Thanksgiving.