ARTIST OF THE WEEK: Jacob Caracciolo

Kate Wallace
Jacob Caracciolo is the artist of the week for his passion in choir!

Jacob Caracciolo is a junior at Bellwood-Antis and this week’s Artist of the Week for his excellence in choir.

Jacob participates in chorus and theater as well as cross country, FCA, renaissance, Spanish club, and Mini-Thon. In his free time, he enjoys playing the piano, fishing, and hanging out with his friends.

His favorite thing about choir is that he is able to bring music to the community while having a great time with the friends he creates in class.

He has participated in county chorus events as well as competing at the District and Regional level where he placed 6th.

“Having fun and improving helps motivate me to keep singing,” Jacob stated for his motivation to continue what he does. He also enjoys looking forward to the next musical he will partake in, and knows that all of the practice he does now will benefit him then.

Jacob commented on his advice to younger singers: “Try to be confident in yourself. Even if it’s hard at first, keep pushing and eventually you’ll become comfortable.”

After high school he plans to go to college and continue his passion for choir, but does not believe he will pursue music as a career. He hopes to be in a community choir when he graduates. Good luck Jacob!