ARTIST OF THE WEEK: Alia Bennett

Abigail Eckenrod
Alia Bennett participates in many activities, but she excels in choir and in the Spring musical!

This week’s artist of the week is sophomore Alia Bennett! Alia participates in volleyball, chorus, and is a part of the spring production of Bye Bye Birdie.

Alia’s favorite activity is definitely participating in the musical because it’s a great experience for everyone. Out of everything, she values the people and the music most.

“I have improved so much in not only my singing but my acting as well,” said Alia. In the Winter choir concert, she stepped out of her comfort zone and went out for a solo as well.

Trinity Riva and Alia Bennett sing a duet during the BA Music Department’s Cabaret Night! (Morgan Kienzle)

Alia’s biggest inspiration and motivation is her best friend Trinity Riva. Riva has been the most supportive and encouraging friend throughout Alia’s music journey.

“Alia brings a positive attitude to choir every day, while also providing funny and accurate sarcasm and quips throughout the day!” said Mr. David Logue, the B-A choir director.

After high school, she plans to attend college for psychology, and hopefully pursue music in other ways so she can continue developing memories and friendships.

“Don’t be afraid to try something new. It can be life changing,” said Alia.

Congratulations Alia! We can’t wait to see where you go with music!