Students of the Week impress their teachers

This+weeks+middle+school+Students+of+the+Week+are+%28l+to+r%29%3A+Brandon+Cherry%2C+Kali+Riggleman%2C+Ceirra+Dillen%2C+Julia+Johnson%2C+and+Holden+Schreier.+

Courtesy photo

This week’s middle school Students of the Week are (l to r): Brandon Cherry, Kali Riggleman, Ceirra Dillen, Julia Johnson, and Holden Schreier.

Briana Sisto, Staff Writer

Once again, four honorable students from Bellwood-Antis Middle School have been selected to be “students of the week.” All four of these students range from fifth to eighth grade and were nominated by their teachers.

Our first student of the week is fifth grader Holden Schreier. Holden was chosen by the fifth grade teachers because he, “completes his assigned work, is always willing to help other students in the classroom with technical issues, and is well mannered. Holden is an excellent role model for his peers and is a pleasure to have in our classrooms.”

The second is Julia Johnson in sixth grade. Julia was nominated by the sixth grade teachers because she, “is hard working, kind to others, is helpful, organized and has a positive attitude.”

From seventh grade, we have two girls with great work ethic. Kali Riggleman and Ceirra Dillen are our seventh grade nominees. The teachers chose them because “they have positive attitudes; complete assigned work, and are helpful to teachers.”

And lastly, from eighth grade, we have Brandon Cherry. Brandon was nominated by the eighth grade team because he is, “pleasant and hardworking, demonstrates maturity, and takes responsibility.” The teachers say that Brandon is a model student for his peers.

Congratulations to our middle school students of the week!